O’Neill Healthcare Middleburg Heights
Welcome O’Neill Healthcare Middleburg Heights to the O’Neill Healthcare Family! We are honored to be a 5-star CMS rated nursing home!
Formerly known as Century Oak Care Center, O’Neill Healthcare is excited to bring our high-quality care to the Middleburg Heights community. We offer skilled nursing and rehabilitative senior therapy, with rooms available for long-term or short-term stay. Equipped with a spacious therapy gym featuring state-of-the-art equipment, O’Neill Healthcare Middleburg Heights offers cardiac and stroke rehabilitative therapy as well.
Located on Old Oak Boulevard, the facility is conveniently located across from Southwest General Hospital. Centrally located off Bagley road, the home is 3 minutes off high-way 71, 9 minutes away from Cleveland Hopkins Airport, and close to a variety of shopping options, churches, the Cleveland Metroparks, and dining locations.
O’Neill Healthcare Middleburg Heights at a glance:
- 82 skilled nursing beds for both long-term care or short-term rehabilitative stays
- Rehabilitation Center with state-of-the-art equipment
- Newly renovated laminate floors
- Luxury Spa Room featuring showers and beauty area
- Bistro setting for activities
- Spacious event rooms