O’Neill Healthcare North Ridgeville
O’Neill Healthcare North Ridgeville is honored to be a 4-star CMS rated nursing home!
O’Neill Healthcare North Ridgeville is regularly recognized as one of the premier healthcare facilities in Lorain County and ranks in the top 10% of nursing homes in the State of Ohio for resident satisfaction. O’Neill Healthcare North Ridgeville is a 2022 Best Nursing Home by Newsweek and Statista. Only 15 facilities in Ohio earned this prestigious award. O’Neill Healthcare North Ridgeville is the only Lorain County facility to be so recognized, and is ranked fifth overall statewide.
This success is a direct result of commitment to maintaining a sincere, respectful concern for each resident and providing the finest health care services.
Formerly known as Center Ridge Health Campus, O’Neill Healthcare North Ridgeville opened in 1986, built by the John O’Neill family. Located on Center Ridge Road, the facility is close to shopping, churches, hotels, medical and dental offices, Lorain County Metroparks and much more.
O’Neill Healthcare North Ridgeville at a glance:
- 150 skilled nursing beds for both long-term care or short-term rehabilitative stays
- 40 assisted living suites for residents who need help with daily routines
- Therapy gym with orthopedic rehabilitation services, including physician consultation, evaluation and post-surgical follow-ups
- 14 on-site dialysis stations
- Movie theatre
- Beauty and Barber Salon
- Enclosed courtyard
- Event rooms available for families to reserve
Physicians Serving North Ridgeville
Niraj Mistry, MD Medical Director
John Voytas, MD
Lori Rusterholtz, MD
John Wolf, DO
Marcello Mellino, MD
Boris Royak, MD
Emad Elbadawy, MD
Marc Berkowitz, DPM