O’Neill Healthcare North Olmsted
Formerly known as Wellington Place, O’Neill Healthcare North Olmsted opened in 2001 as our third location on Greater Cleveland’s west side. Located on a beautiful wooded campus, O’Neill Healthcare North Olmsted strives to provide the highest quality of life to its residents in a caring, supportive, homelike environment. With a variety of care options – including a unique Memory Care Program – we offer diverse care options for your loved ones.
Conveniently located just off I-480 at the Clague Road exit, the facility is close to the Great Northern shopping complex, Cleveland International Airport, medical and dental offices, public transportation, hotels, the Cleveland Metroparks and more.
O’Neill Healthcare North Olmsted is honored to be recognized as one of the finest health care centers in Northeastern Ohio, ranking in the top 10 percent of all nursing homes in the State of Ohio for resident satisfaction.
O’Neill Healthcare North Olmsted at a glance:
- 56 skilled nursing beds for both long-term care or short-term rehabilitative stays
- 68 assisted living suites for residents who need help with daily routines
- 27 memory care assisted living units for seniors with memory impairments, specially designed for their comfort and mental stimulation
- Therapy gym with physician consultation, evaluation, and post-surgical follow-ups
- Beauty and Barber Salon
- Event rooms available for families to reserve
North Olmsted Services
Rehabilitative Senior Care
Events at North Olmsted