Why Work with O’Neill Healthcare?
O’Neill Healthcare understands that quality care starts with a quality staff who feel respected and appreciated. O’Neill Healthcare strives to create a positive workplace where all our staff are not only able to perform their job to their fullest potential, but also grow to become better caregivers.
We’ve been in business for over 60 years, and feature 6 conveniently located facilities in Northeast Ohio:
Bay Village, Fairview Park, Lakewood, Middleburg Heights, North Olmsted and North Ridgeville.
Thanks to our dedicated employees, our facilities earn top ratings in Ohio, with most receiving the CMS 5 star.
Not interested in employment opportunities but would like to volunteer your time? Learn more about how you can make a difference with our residents by volunteering at O’Neill Healthcare.
Full Time employees are eligible for benefits on the first day of the month following 60 days of employment. O’Neill Healthcare offers a wide range of employee recognition/incentive programs, some of which are listed below.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical Mutual Health Insurance
- 401k with Company Match and Profit Sharing
- Free Financial Advisors Available with Participation in 401k
- Hourly bonuses for picking up outside of normally scheduled shifts.
- PTO available after 90 days.
- Anniversary Dinners/Luncheons
- Annual Cleveland Guardians Outing
- Annual Cleveland Cavs Outing
- Wellness program – Discounted medical insurance and $ bonuses twice a year
- Recognition weeks for all departments
- Employee Exceptional Service cards
- Annual Employee off-site Christmas Party (when applicable)
- Regular Staff Cookouts during summer months
- Family-oriented resident/staff events throughout the year (trick or treat, Easter egg hunt, fall festivals, etc.)
O’Neill Healthcare staff work together as a team to provide personalized healthcare and make each resident and their family members feel respected and taken care of. Interested in joining our team? Find your position below or quick apply using the form!
O’Neill Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a Drug Free Workplace.